Amigurumi Bunny

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Another amigurumi post to share with you, this one is a cute bunny again from the Pepika patterns. She is super cute! I love her big bunny ears and her cute little shoes that actually come off :)




For those of you who are wondering, I always create my amigurumi using 8 ply yarn, and generally a 3mm crochet hook. If you want your creation to be a little bigger, all you need to go is increase your needle size. Vice versa if you want them to be smaller!


Thanks for stopping by :)


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. oh my gosh Hun how super cute is this wee chap gosh you are clever Hun he is just gorgeous hugs Cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to have to go and check out some of these patterns. This little Miss is gorgeous. Loving that little tutu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of yarn do you usually use? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little Bunny is soooo cute :) One of the best! Would you mind if I publish your photo on my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pepika.amigurumis

    Sanda from Pepika

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge