Fleur Anya

Thursday, January 19, 2012

*UPDATE - My card has just been announced as a winner of TGFs Farm Fresh Spyday Challenge!! Woo!! Thanks so much to the team at the Greeting Farm!*

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share with you a card that I made for TGF's FFC Spyday Challenge! You can check out the original card that we are casing this week here. I think I am in a love mood as Valentine's Day is around the corner so I decided to use my Fleur Anya and my new My Mind's Eye Love Me papers to create a sweet romantic card!


I have kept the basic layout of the Spy Day card, with the sentiment tag and centralised image, though I have moved the background strip over to the left to change it up abit. Instead of using the tickets, I have used two flourish dies that I have dipped in some of my Martha Stewart Gold Glitter Powder. I thought I would try glitter again after my last card, but alas, glitter and I are still a messy bunch! ;)



I have inked all of my DPs using my Tea Dye Distress Ink to give a nice aged effect. For embellishments, I have added some gold thread, gold brads, and some flowers which I have dabbed with my Brilliant Gold Archival Ink pad.



I coloured Anya using my copics but please don't look too closely... all of my skin tone copics are running out! I am waiting on some new ones :)


Other challenges that I will be entering with this card are:

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies




You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. oh Alyce this is one super super image beautifully coloured too beautiful detail hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job Alyce! Fleur looks beautiful here. Love the colors and the pretty flowers. Gr8 job!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo Adorable Alyce.. Saw this on MIM..Hugs Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!! Love that image and your card is sensational. Such pretty flowers and love that flourish too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - love the image!

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, I love these papers soooo much. The image is very sweet and I love that gold swirl!
    Hugs Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet, I love the pretty colours and adorable image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card. Great job. Thanks for sharing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too am running out of skin coloured copics, my E000 ran dry this week and it seems everything I want to colour is a person! I saw your creation on MIM, and wanted to tell you how fabulous it was.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alyce,
    Thank you so much for stopping at my blog and becoming a follower.. I also enjoy your card. This one is just darling. You did a wonderful job coloring her. Love the flowers and yuou Designer Paper. I do enjoy seeing your creations.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really pretty! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly, Andrea x
    PS - congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge