Gorjuss Glitter

Monday, January 16, 2012

Hi everyone! Today's share is a card I made for the Scrap-Creations Glitter Challenge this week. Glitter and I don't really play that often... you see it gets everywhere. And by everywhere I mean ...EVERYWHERE! All over me, the table, the floor, the cat... hehe :)

So I decided to take it simple this week with a glitter border and embellishment, done using my Martha Stewart Bronze Glitter Powder. I have matched this up with a Gorjuss image that I coloured up awhile ago but just didn't have the time to put to a card!





The papers I have used are a collection from the Tim Holtz Ideology Crowded Attic Range, Bo Bunny Et Cetera Collection, and My Mind's Eye Lost and Found. I have also used the Sew-Easy Vine hole punch teamed with a bronze gitter yarn to create the vine embellishment. Although the yarn is probably a bit thick to use, I think it turned out quite pretty...what a fun product! :)



I coloured Gorjuss using my copic markers, and distressed the edges using Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Inks.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Supplies



         

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This is soo adorable Alyce...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this GG and the music paper is lovely. Thanks from all at Sweet stampin. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love the musical paper in the background. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sweetie this is really beautiful just adore the musical background you have done brilliant hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Your card is beautiful.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge