Gorjuss

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

I wanted to share a card that I made using the Gorjuss stamp Little Foxes. I love all of the Gorjuss stamps, they are great to experiment and play with! The card and colour scheme are quite simple, but I think that this works well in making the stamp a feature.




The papers I have used are from the Lost and Found: My Mind's Eye paper pad. I have used a patterned paper from the same range for Gorjuss' dress to complement the card, and have direct sewn onto the cardstock in an aqua thread to match.



I am still working on perfecting the shading for hair but feel that the Gorjuss stamps are easier to experiment on. I have another colour variation that I will be uploading shortly of the Little Foxes stamp where I have played with brown and gold highlights!



Thanks for visiting :)

Supplies


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very sweet. Love these images too, although yet to purchase any. You colour beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge