Love

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Thought I would share with you all a card I recently made featuring The Greeting Farm's Birthday Anya - isn't she cute! I used the Echo Park Springtime Patterned Paper Set from Anna's Craft Cupboard and the Birthday Anya Stamp is from Craft-A-Lot.

For embellishments, I have used some die cut paper butterflies that I got in one of the Ephemera Packs from Jambo Chameleon. Sally from Jambo Chameleon is really helpful and great to deal with if you are looking to boost up your craft collection.




Here is a close up of Birthday Anya. I have coloured her with Copic Markers. I am still trying to perfect how to do the hair shading and texture but am quite happy with the initial result!


I'm going to be entering this card in the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge over at The Sweetest Thing. Here is an image of this weeks challenge:




Other challenges I have entered are:

Thanks for visiting :)

Supplies

          
   

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. adorable, great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should be very pleased with your coloring results! fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute! Love the fresh colours and pretty butterflies - fab colouring too! Thanks for joining us The Shabby Tearoom this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, she's so sweet! I love the little butterflies and your coloring is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge