Sailor Octopus

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just wanted to share with you all an amigurumi that I did a little while ago of a Sailor Octopus - isn't he the cutest? He was done from a pattern by Pepika who does really cute little characters. For those of you that don't know, amigurumi is a japanese type of crochet that focuses on creating cute creations. Generally you work in rounds to create the head and body.






The photos are a little dark as I took these before I got my lightbox and this little guy is no longer with me. I have a bunch more amigurumi to upload though, and will hopefully be putting in some of my own patterns into my etsy shop shortly!

If anyone has any questions about amigurumi please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for stopping by :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh and another one...okay I'm going backwards catching up on your posts. He is terrific and I'm so impressed with your crafty skills.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge