Tuesday, 14 February 2012

VDay Pressie from my cutie!

Hi everyone! Happy Valentines Day! I just thought I would share with you the cute little suprise that awaited me when I got home from work today! My partner had gone through my craft stash and made me my very own card! Hehe! How good is it? I was most impressed...he has learnt a lot from my ranting every day!



That cutie in the middle is my little persian cat Lila! Isn't she gorgeous?

I am really impressed with the bow and the use of flowers on this card! hehe



Hope you all have a fantastic Valentines Day! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Loz said...

Very Beautiful Alyce. There is hope for men everywhere..LOL..Loz

eva said...

hi alyce, i'm super impressed with this card as well! the bow looks great! i also have a blog award that i'd like to present to you. please visit here for details-- http://craftingthisandthat.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-first-blog-award.html

have a great day!

pinky said...

Ah its very cute Alyce, gorgeous papers too.

Sandra Azzopardi said...

Lucky you,Alyce! I love the bow. He's done a great job :)

Michelle said...

Oh how sweet of your partner Alyce, lots of love looking out from that card that was made with lots of love. TFS something so special and so personal :)

Amy said...

Wow, he did amazing on this card! I'm very impressed by his bow too!

Lorraine said...

Hi Alyce, thanks for dropping by my blog and following! I'm now yours, too, lol! So cute your partner made this for you!

Michele Spera said...

Its an Awesome looking card!
Hugs
Michele

Jessica Theodore said...

Too many times i have offered to show john what is what in my craft space... he looks at me like i am silly. lol you are a lucky girl and he did a fab job! TFS x

jimlynn said...

OMG! He did a wonderful job on this! I'm like you too and love the bow and flowers!!! I'd hate to even think about what my husband would come up with if he got any where near my craft room! LOL
Again, he did a FABULOUS job!
LOVE, Love, Love your kitty too! Precious!
Lynn

sweet said...

Wow this is great work!

1CardCreator said...

Great card! Love the colors and the flowers! Saw you at Make it Monday. Thanks for visiting me too! ~Diane (I am #23)

Cathy Lee said...

How sweet, a crafter in the making. Love your kitty, she's so cute.