VDay Pressie from my cutie!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hi everyone! Happy Valentines Day! I just thought I would share with you the cute little suprise that awaited me when I got home from work today! My partner had gone through my craft stash and made me my very own card! Hehe! How good is it? I was most impressed...he has learnt a lot from my ranting every day!



That cutie in the middle is my little persian cat Lila! Isn't she gorgeous?

I am really impressed with the bow and the use of flowers on this card! hehe



Hope you all have a fantastic Valentines Day! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Very Beautiful Alyce. There is hope for men everywhere..LOL..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi alyce, i'm super impressed with this card as well! the bow looks great! i also have a blog award that i'd like to present to you. please visit here for details-- http://craftingthisandthat.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-first-blog-award.html

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah its very cute Alyce, gorgeous papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you,Alyce! I love the bow. He's done a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how sweet of your partner Alyce, lots of love looking out from that card that was made with lots of love. TFS something so special and so personal :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, he did amazing on this card! I'm very impressed by his bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alyce, thanks for dropping by my blog and following! I'm now yours, too, lol! So cute your partner made this for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its an Awesome looking card!
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too many times i have offered to show john what is what in my craft space... he looks at me like i am silly. lol you are a lucky girl and he did a fab job! TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! He did a wonderful job on this! I'm like you too and love the bow and flowers!!! I'd hate to even think about what my husband would come up with if he got any where near my craft room! LOL
    Again, he did a FABULOUS job!
    LOVE, Love, Love your kitty too! Precious!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Love the colors and the flowers! Saw you at Make it Monday. Thanks for visiting me too! ~Diane (I am #23)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet, a crafter in the making. Love your kitty, she's so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge