Blessed: Crafts and Me Guest Designer!!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hi everyone! Today I have some exciting news...I have been asked to be a guest designer over at Crafts and Me for the next fortnight! Woohoo! If you haven't checked out their stuff then you need to pop over...they have the most beautiful and whimsical stamps and digis. Absolutely gorgeous to colour up :)

This week's challenge is Spring Airy Colours, and I have used the beautiful Blessed digi on my card. I love how cute she is! :D



The papers are one of my fave new sets...These Days by Kaisercraft which you can purchase over at Craft-A-Lot. They remind me of spring...when winter is slowly leaving and all of the flowers start to pop out :) I have mixed these in with some papers from My Mind's Eye Portobello Road - another of my faves!  I have added some gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima, a doily, some twine, and some hearts which I cut out of Kraft card and embossed them with my new die cutter! woohoo! (more about this later LOL!)



I recently stumbled upon a new shop called Make it Crafty. I have also admired their beautiful images and recently purchased some of their chipboard embellishments. These are AMAZING! I 'painted' some flourishes with my Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink and added them in there.



I coloured Blessed using copic markers. Here are the colours that I used:

Skin: E50, E53, E00, E11, R11
Hair: E13, E15, E18
Dress: B00, B02, B12
Pink Sash: R00, R11, R20

Challenges that I am entering with this card:

Make it Monday - Linky Party
Celebrate the Occasion - Welcome Spring
My Time to Craft Challenge - Doilies and Flowers
The Outlawz - Colour Challenge (There is a doily there behind my kraft oval :)
Papertake Weekly - Bingo (Gems, Die Cuts, Flowers)



Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies






You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Oh Alyce this is simply gorgeous. I LOVE that hair! Congratulations on your Guest Designer gig.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is cute! I love how you embellished this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Alyce!! Your coloring is gorgeous! I stopped by to let you know you won the digi that I used on my card for the Made Especially for You blog hop. If you could e-mail me at gabylowe at gmail dot com I'll send it to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling image! So pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week!
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card sooooo love the image & the colours. So pleased you are guest designing with us sweetie, your cards are so gorgeous.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so, so pretty!! love the pop of color on the card. i think make it crafty images are totally amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Alyce! Love the colors, papers and your coloring of that sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card.. Love the darling little image and its colored perfectly.. very lovely work.. hUgs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute litle fairy ! and lovely colours -thanks for playing along at my time to craft this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Alyce. Your card and image are soooo Adorable. Saw this on MIM ...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's pretty. Love how you coloured her up but kept the background pale. Funny to hear you talking about spring ... we're in autumn here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card Alyce!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alyce that is gorgeous honey! Thx for linking up to the Make It Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh My she is darling. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO. Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  17. very cute image and love the colors of flowers you used! Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your pretty distressing with your wonderful DP's, really beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for your "Welcome Spring" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge