Pixie Lucy + Anyone for Anya DT

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hi everyone! This week we have a photo inspiration over at Anyone for Anya << click here to see the photo! I used the new Pixie Lucy and Woodland Mushroom stamps from CC Designs. These were so much fun to colour! I was a bit pressed for time on the card though so not sure how it turned out...let me know your thoughts!






I wanted to use a woodland theme so I used some papers from the New Leaf collection by First Edition. I love these papers...especially the ones with all of the sparkles :) I distressed all of the papers by crumpling the edges and using Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I used my Cropadile Corner Chomper around the image.



The sentiment is a freebie I grabbed from Bizzy Becs. I altered the sentiment in the middle using word to better fit the theme over at Anyone for Anya. To top it all off, I added some flowers from Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts, and some Kaisercraft pearls.

I coloured Pixie Lucy using copics, and also added some sparkles using my clear Copic Spica pen. These are great but they never seem to photograph so well :(

Here are the copic colours that I used:

Skin: E50, E00, E53, E11, R11
Hair: E21, E25, E29, E13, E15
Clothing: (Green) YG03, YG63, G05 (Orange) YR02, YR07
Mushroom: (Red) YR000, YR61, YR02, E21, R22 (Stem) E43, Blender

Challenges that I am entering:

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - I have incorporated those gorgeous cupcakes through the green and the whimsical touches of the pixie! :)
Scrapbook Fantasies - Copic Challenge; Autumn
Crafts and Me Challenges - Things with Wings

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies


You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. What a sweetie...I will have a look at the photo and join!!
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMgoodness! Alyce! Her hair is stunning, loving the colours. The whole card is gorgeous
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and image Alyce. Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her hair is beautiful! As is the entire card! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, I love the colours and the auburn hair looks stunning.. me too find colouring dark hair so difficult, love yours. Wishing you a nice Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. I have the same stamps, they are really lovely to colour. Her hair looks great.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so cute! Lovely image and coloring! Love your coloring of her hair! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is just one super cute image and your colouring is just stunning,hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous coloring!! Wow... in my dreams, hehehe!! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, you were pressed for time on this card? it's beautiful! love these two images together. they are on my wishlist for sure. your auburn hair is perfect and so is that mushroom!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sweetie, this is Absolutely Gorgeous, what a fabulous creation big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet Alyce and your colouring is stunning! I love her hair!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card....Love C.C. Designs and I think you did a fabulous job...Your coloring is outstanding. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays,

    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  14. Alyce this is just gorgeous, beautiful selection of colours and gorgeous colouring skills as always!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Alyce, this is gorgeous! I love love the design, colors, papers and your gorgeous coloring! Now I must have that adorable image w/ the mushroom, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card...lovely colors and details...thanks for sharing at cucpake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE her! So cute! Thank you so much for linking up with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh gosh I'll say it again. You hair coloring is awesome! Guess I'm going to have to bookmark this and just stare at it until it soaks in. LOL Truly beautiful Alyce!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Alyce, your Pixie Lucy looks wonderful on this sweet natural-toned card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's Things with Wings challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful design! Love how you've colored her hair and the shading on the mushroom is perfect!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  21. simply stunning - your coloring is really fab.
    Many thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Alyce I came by to thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog and now I am just drooling over all your gorgeous creations. Wow, your colouring is amazing, I can never do hair that well. I am off to become your newest follower.. and to drool some more.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is adorable. Such lovely coloring on the sweet little pixie. Thanks for joining the going green challenge at Sentimental Sundays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet card! I love the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    Happy Crafting!
    Jen (JLJ Designs)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge