Silhouettes: Little Miss Muffet Challenge Day!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Hi everyone! I am a little late this week - have been super busy so I am a little naughty hehe. There is a new challenge over at Little Miss Muffet this week and we are going to get you to experiment and try working with Silhouettes. Barbara has a special deal going aswell...you can pick up any 3 silhouette digis for only $3! You can click here to grab yourself some :) There is even a freebie for you to work with this week over at the Challenge Blog!

I've never worked with silhouettes and I was little scared about not colouring up an image but let me tell you it was a lot of fun and so quick to make a card! Perfect if you are running out of time like me hehe!


I used the gorgeous Megan Silhouette and cropped her into a circle using Microsoft Word. I love how this turned out...so whimsical! I teamed her with some My Mind's Eye Lost and Found papers. some beautiful prima and wild orchid flowers, some butterflies from my Martha Stewart 3 in 1 punch, and some kaisercraft pearls.



I love how this turned out even with no colouring :) Hope you like it too and can't wait to see what you all come up with for this week's challenge! Remember it can be an image from any company, but if you use LMM then you can play anything goes!

Challenges that I will be entering this week:

DRS Designs - Butterflies
Inked Paws - Spring
Paper Play Challenges - Spring Colours
Samuel Taylors - Butterflies

 
Supplies






You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. I think your project came out beautifully! The colors and design look amazing with that silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh Hun,this is simply stunning just love that image,and your detail is just fantastic,really beautiful design,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card and how fab to use a silhouette its FAB
    Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, you know what they say hun+ ´last but not least´! Love your card, great distressing!! Hugs ,Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card sweetie love the papers & your distressing looks fab. Love the silhouette.

    LOtsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is terrific Alyce. An image you don't have to color? Where do I sign up?! hahaha. pretty grouping of papers and embellies. Love it!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is super cool! What a great idea! The whole thing turned out just gorgeous, you must have finished it in half the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Alyce! Love the colors, papers and that pretty silhouettte!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alyce, this is so amazing! I'm rubbish with silhouettes, but yours is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Alyce! So elegant! I have been looking around your blog and your creations are just wonderful!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Were your hands itching for those markers? LOL I think it turned out wonderfully. The image itself is fun with the little dandelion wisps and all those fun distressed papers. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is Fantastic Alyce. I love using silhouettes..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alyce,
    Thank you so much for visit, you made my day with your comment. As for your silhouette, it's gorgeous! I'm personally terrified of them, LOL...but as luck would have it, I must face my fears this week with one and I'm so inspired by yours! Thanks for the kick in the pants just when I needed one. Your card is awe inspiring!
    Hugs,
    Lisa
    I'm following so I won't miss anything else you post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so pretty! love the silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful layout! The distressed edges are perfect to show of the silhouette!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Love the silhouette! Thanks fro playing along with us at Inked Paws with our spring challenge, hope to see you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous! I love the color scheme and distressing too! The image is perfect as a silhouette - great choice and I love how it looks like she's standing. :D Awesome flowers! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful Alyce! I love how you have cropped her!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  19. very pretty card. I like the color combo and layout. Thank you for joining in the challenge at DRS Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge