Beautiful Fairy - Karber Guest DT

Monday, April 16, 2012

Hi everyone! Today I have a card to share with you using the lovely Beautiful Fairy digi from Karber (which is on sale this week too!). I am having so much fun as a guest there this month - their images are super cute! I have teamed her with some beautiful papers by Michele Roos for Whimsy and some Wild Orchid Flowers.



I have inked all of the edges using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo and crumpled them to give an added distress look. I have machine stitched around the edges of the DPs, added some chippies and pearls, and finished off with some cheesecloth and a doily. It is hard to see but I added clear diamond glaze to the chippies to create more of a sheen and depth.


I have coloured up this cutie using Copic Markers. Here is my marker list below:

Skin: E50, E53, E00, E11, R11
Dress: RV000, RV01, RV96
Clouds: B000

I think I have finally found a good spot in the house to take my photos. I think they are getting better...they look pretty close to the actual colours! lol! 

Challenges that I am entering with this card:

CI Paints - Inspired By Spring
Scrappers Delights - Spring has Sprung
Sketchy Colours - Purple and Brown
The Squirrel and the Fox - Things with Wings
Totally Gorjuss - Bling (I have used glitter powder on her wings and pearls :)

Thanks everyone for popping by and don't forget I have a little suprise for you coming up this week! :D

Supplies




You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Hi Alyce, yet another stunning creation, love the image, its gorgoeous. I think I need those papers! They are a bit lovely
    Looking forward to your exciting news!
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so gorgeous Alyce...love the image and colours hun and Ooh...I cannot wait to hear your exciting news too :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layering is so uber fabulous!! I really need some cheesecloth, I love that whispy look on your cards! Gorgeous work with the Karber images!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just sooo GORGEOUS Alyce. Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. so, so pretty!! love the soft look and your layout! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alyce!
    Hon, this is beautiful!! I love how soft and girly this is. You're doing a fabulous job with the Karber images. She's gorgeous!
    Have a lovely day!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Alyce, beautifully coloured and wow to the colour combo
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alyce, this is totally beautiful, the papers you've chosen are divine! Love all that vintage treatment. Stunning colouring again!

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh Aylce Hun,this is so beautiful love the image,and those papers,and your detail is just stunning,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I just love this card, great coloring awesome digi stamp
    Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! Love the soft colors and all the flowers you used! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Lovely.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, she is definitely sassy! What gorgeous pink papers you used! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know you get sick and tired of me saying I love how you color hair, but you do it so well! The photos look great. I think you may have found the perfect spot. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, Alyce! Love how you colored that sweet image, the papers, flowers and all the detailing that went into your card! And is the "forever" a chippie that you glossed? Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card, thanks for entering the challenge at Creative Inspiration Paints....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Alyce and so beautifully designed, the papers and flowers look spectacular so does that image she is a darling.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I could look at this for hours! Another beautiful work of art and definite eye candy with all your textures, details and embellishments. The glaze on the chipboard really looks nice. I agree, the picture turned out really well. :)

    Thank you SO much for playing along with us at The Squirrel & The Fox for our challenge.
    Good luck to you and we hope you come back next week to play along again.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Alyce

    Wow what a stunning card - the image is gorgeous and your layout and choice of colours is awesome - love the distressed look too!

    Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you Will Be Able to come and join in with our challenge next week.

    Toodle pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very very pretty.Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week with your pretty pastel creation.
    Hugs,
    Linda
    Scrapcat Cards by Linda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a lovely card!
    The image is sooo cute ♥
    Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Colors this week - good luck!
    Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty! Gorgeous coloring! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights!

    HUGS
    KIM
    SD DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty! Gorgeous coloring! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights!

    HUGS
    KIM
    SD DT

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge