Cards for Sale! + Reduced Postage

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hi everyone! So I have FINALLY got around to listing some of my cards for sale again on Ebay! I will make sure to update this more regularly once the cards start moving. If you see one you like and it isn't listed please just let me know :)

Also, for those of you that have purchased before, I have invested in some flat pack boxes that can ship as a large letter so postage is now half the price! :) It's a bit of a tight squeeze but they do fit in there...but if you are really worried about your card I would recommend upgrading to a parcel if it has a lot of embellies. :) I only have 9 of these boxes though so if these sell well I will grab some more for my newer cards but if not then I might not sell anymore :( 

Here are some of the cards that are listed (click on the picture to be taken direct to the listing), but to see all of the cards available for sale...


!!PLEASE CLICK HERE!!
In future - the little E icon to the right will be for my ebay store :)

Thanks so much for stopping by...I sure appreciate it :) 






You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. They are all beauties ALYCE!!

    Love to watch your colouring and embellishments in the vintage look,

    Hugs form Italy,

    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyce

    These are amazing! I'm sure your cards will sell like hot cakes.

    Hope you have been staying dry and have not been amongst the thousands without power.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow hun this is just fantastic wow your detail is amazing hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are stunning Alyce, you know how much I love them! They are sure to sell well
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning cards cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alyce, ALL of these are just breath taking beautiful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure all of your awesome cards will sell like hotcakes! I'd love to own one myself but my husband will kill me buying a card after the many hundreds of pounds I've spent on stash, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all simply gorgeous and perfect as always hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are all just gorgeous hunny, I love them all and I just know they are not going to last 5 minutes sat in your ebay!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are stunning Alyce - I am sure you will do well with them.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. All gorgeous!!!
    I bet you've already sold out!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning collection of cards - good luck, they are all so beautiful and will always be worth more than money can buy hun.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge