Backpack Marci

Monday, August 19, 2013

Hi everyone! I'm here today to share my latest La La Land project with you all! :D I have made a fun one today... it is a little pouch for holding a card or gift card... and with a removable bookmark in a separate pouch on the front! Would be perfect for adding a gift voucher to a bookstore :) On the front is the super cute Backpack Marci.

Here is the front of the pouch, showing the bookmark removed. the kraft card at the back has the pouch for the gift card.

Here are the copics that I used on Backpack Marci:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E71, E77, E79, E49
Headband/Skirt: RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Shirt/Backpack: BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29
Apple: R22, R29, R46, R59, C5 


I really hope you like her! Thanks so much for stopping by :D xx

Supplies
(click the pictures to view product info)



You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. This is fabulous Alyce. I love how you create the folds in the clothes and the design and embellies are gorgeous.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super stunning! Looove your colouring! :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyce this is a delicious card hun, love the tag added then away, and your colouring just blows me away xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Alyce. I love the sweet image, prefect colouring and beautiful detailing
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image and the holder/bookmark is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colour work is absolutely AMAZING!! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow,what is this beautiful. I'm a big fan of your coloring and you have made a gorgeous card with this little girl,greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it sweetie!
    So sad to see you are leaving Kraftin Kimmie DT, I always loved seeing those fun cards. But at the other hand I love to see all your cards! lol
    But this LLLC image is perfect too and again you have created a master piece. Gorgeous work my friend
    BIG hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, Alyce! Fabulous color- combo on little ms Marci! And your pouch is beautiful! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and my favourite colors Alyce..loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! I hope you don't mind if I use the card design. I'm sure it wont look as good as your but, any who, lol..
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I LOVE the colors of this soooo much!! I need to get me some more purple copics! Such a pretty little project and love that the bookmark pops out!

    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. so gorgeous alyce.beautiful lilac colours and the image is really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your back to school project is presh, Alyce!! :)) :))
    Love the details & superb coloring !!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww...she's so adorable. Fun idea, I've seen plenty of stuff like this when watching all the minialbum tuts and presentations. Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge