As You Wish

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hi everyone! I am sharing my latest card for the DT theme of Keys over at Live and Love Crafts!! I had a lot of fun with this Tiddlyinks image called As You Wish; I played with sponging a few different Distress Inks around the image to create the background.

 To incorporate the keys theme I had the idea of 'Key to my Heart' with the image... so I made a little key chain idea down on the bottom left using some twine and some key charms :)


Here are the copic colours that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Girl E53, E43, E57 Boy E21, E25, E29
Boy Outfit: Brown E409, E41, E43, E44, E47 Green G21, G94, G99
Girl Outfit: R000, R00, E93, RV95, RV99


Thanks for stopping by!! xx




You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. You sure know how to wow me! This is a stunning card and so romantic! I love the keys on the twine and all the distressing with Frantage. Gorgeous beyond words.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Alyce, another stunner, I just love visiting you here, your work is just awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, love the romantic look and all those fab embellies. Your key chain is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow so stunning alyce.i love the romantic image and really beautiful colouring :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Alyce. I love the romantic image, wonderful colouring and amazing embellishments too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning and I love the sparkle on the embellies. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, I love the flowers you have used and the hearts and keys. :)
    Wonderful image and coloring.

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning work Alyce just fabulous colouring as always! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now you've got me quoting lines from The Princess Bride. Hee hee Your embellishments are to die for girl. Gorgeous card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow how Gorgeous a couple are they! Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh now this is so very beautiful and filled with love and detail. Those keys at the bottoms are super gorgeous as well as the whole beautiful scene you have lovingly created!

    Hugs
    Hugs
    xz Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! All you cards are stunning! It is a pleasure for me to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful as always Alyce.... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Alyce! Wow, so pretty and love the keys!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous romantic card. And that tiny key chain with those keys!!! <3 drool... I might just borrow that idea :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous layering on this one; just been over to Elin's blog, where she had made a wedding card with the same kind of layering. I really really like it! Really? The background was made with DIs? I'd have guessed it was a DP. Hugz, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness! This is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge