Hi There Girl! + Card Clearout! :D

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hi everyone!! Hope you are all doing well today :) I have another fun little bookmark/pouch project to share with you today! I had so much fun making the La La one yesterday that I have made a similar one for my Tiddlyinks project for the School Day Challenge over on the blog! :) 

The project is a little pouch for holding a gift voucher or card and the little bookmark is removable (see photo below).
As always, I have used my copics to colour her up. Here are the colours that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E71, E77, E79, E49
Dress: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Book/bottom Suitcase: E11, E13, E15, E18
Top Suitcase: R22, R29, R46, R59, C5


Also! I am clearing out a whole bunch of cards in my Etsy today! Lots of favourites from this year plus a few older ones too :) I would really appreciate it if you would take a look! :)

 I hope you have enjoyed my project today and hope to see you all playing along with the challenges this week! Thanks so much for stopping by!! xx

Supplies
(click pictures to view products below)



You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Outstanding as always Alyce, she looks like she is enjoying that book xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Alyce. I love the image, amazing colouring and gorgeous detailing too
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie, this is really stunning, I wish you could pop in and give me a lesson with Copics :0) hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally love this, gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning alyce.really gorgeous image and your colouring is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW!!!! So beautiful!!! Love the little tag and also the way you use the Frantage. As always, your colouring is FABULOUS! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring just blows me away. I just used those trunks on the back cover of my mini album and they look nothing like this. sigh........ one day. Gorgeousness my girl! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge