Ribbons Fairy

Monday, August 26, 2013

Hi everyone! I am sharing my latest card for the Fairytale theme over at Live and Love Crafts this week! :) Have you seen all the gorgeous new Saturated Canary images? I thought they were so beautiful and whimsical...perfect for the theme and perfect with all of the yummy embellies from the store ;)

This is the sweet Ribbons Fairy, and I have paired her with some of the beautiful green Sofiero papers. I think it looks so pretty with all of the pinks :) The little strips on the right hand side are cut up from the bottom border on the Maja Designs papers. The I Love You sentiment is also from one of these bottom strips. Here are the copic colours that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E50, E53, E35
Outfit: Pink R81, R83, R85, R89 Purple BV000, BV00, BV02, BV13, BV08
Leaf: G21, G94, G99, Y35, Y38, E15, E18
No Lines Technique

*This card is Sold! :) *

If you would like to see the copic colours that I used, please pop over to my blog. I really hope you have enjoyed my card and you can see all of the bits and pieces that I used down in the links below :) Thanks for stopping by!! xx

Supplies
(click pictures to view product info)


You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. Gorgeous! and stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful. love the colouring on the leaf xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that hair combo for a soft blonde, and love love love all the soft pinks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest image Alyce and your colouring is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutly gorgeous Alyce!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Alyce, no wonder it is sold hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image and love the no lines technique..colouring 300 % pretty as usual! LOve the butterfly and papers too..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Alyce. I love the sweet image coloured so beautifully. Gorgeous papers and embellishments too
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Word Alyce! This is BEYOND stunning! Your no lines coloring is amazing and the colors in this are just gorgeous! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Hun this is amazing, stunning job! Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and coloring Alyce..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow so beautiful alyce.gorgeous pretty image and i love your colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The most said word on your blog comments must be WOW?? well that's what I feel like saying now! LOVE this Alyce... your colouring of that fairy is so soft and beautiful and I love all elements in the card!! Stunning work!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW...so beautiful Alyce! Love your colouring, the leaf especially. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, wow, wow Alyce. The colouring is amazing, makes mine look very beginner indeed!!! Love the card
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW Alyce, I LOVE this card! your colouring is absolutely stunning! I love this no lines technique, and will have to give it a go one day :-) XOX Tania

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG Alyce this is stunning xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love her! I need to go and look through your tutorials and try to color the leaf she is on. I am not good at mixing colors and need to practice!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love her! I need to go and look through your tutorials and try to color the leaf she is on. I am not good at mixing colors and need to practice!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love her! I need to go and look through your tutorials and try to color the leaf she is on. I am not good at mixing colors and need to practice!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love her! I need to go and look through your tutorials and try to color the leaf she is on. I am not good at mixing colors and need to practice!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beauty this card is :o) love the way its build up, all the layers and lines.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes sweetie I am at your blog so I see which markers you used. :-) Did you copy the text from the LLC blog by any chance? :-) I'm trying hard to decide if I like your bondes or brunettes better, but the choice is too hard, so I'll just say I like them equally much. This blonde though is gorgeous; reminds me of the princess you coloured a while ago, I think it was also a SC image?! Incredible no lines technique...is there something u can't colour? Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge