Tilda with Rabbit and Special Day Tilda

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hi everyone! I'm here today to share my latest Live and Love Crafts card. The theme this week over on the LLC Blog is 'What a Wonderful World'. When I was looking through my images for this theme, Tilda with her Rabbit really popped out at me as she was so sweet and innocent. I imagined her playing in the fields with her little rabbit and angels watching over her... and that's how I came up with my card!

The style of card I have created is a shadowbox card. I have used some super yummy Maja Design Sophiero papers; can't stop using these! Just so pretty :) Lots of yummy embellies aswell :)




I have coloured up the Tildas using my Copic Markers. Here is the list of colours:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E43, E57, E49
Dress: Pink R81, R83, R85, R89 Blue B000, B00, B12
Grass/Tress: G000, G00, G21, G94, G99 Tree Trunks E11, E13, E15
Sky: B0000, B000, B00
Clouds: C0, C1, C3, C5, B60

**This card is sold! :) **



Hope you have enjoyed my project and thanks so much for stopping by!! :D





You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. Stunning and beautiful card Alyce love the colour's and fabulous layout have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! :) I just die-cut and frantage'd a little fence for myself... I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyce this is spectacular and such a lovely story to go along, not surprised this is sold, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, I love all your cards! Would love to know how you made the shadow box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, have a great weekend cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so precious!! Very pretty and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh do I love this card/shadow box. Wow your coloring is phenominal and then mixing my favorite papers with it, just a dream. Love this one, both Tildas are so sweet.
    Have a great weekend,
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, Alyce. Fabulous shadow box design. Your Tildas are gorgeous and beautifully colored. Magnificent background, Hun.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADORABLE!! Oh my goodness, what a great project! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful Alyce! Lovely scene :)

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Alyce, The sweet images are coloured so beautifully and I love the background scene too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous, I need those papers I think x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful, Ooh I wish I could colour like you Alyce. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabolous card and design! Love the shadow box, and your gorgeous scene! AWESOME coloring! Love it! Thank you for the inspiration, sweetie! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your shadow box card is amazing Alyce! Love the gorgeous scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good grief I have got to stop looking at your supply lists. I could get in soooo much trouble. Your embellies couldn't be more gorgeous and the Tilda's look amazing sweetie. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and your coloring is amazing (as always).

    hugs, Nanda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Alyce! :)
    I just love you card! Great design you colouring... Perfect as always! :)

    Hugs, Karita

    ReplyDelete
  19. so stunning alyce.really sweet tilda`s and your design is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my so beautiful! Love, Love, Love it <3 Jen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card and beautifully colored.
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  22. A gorgeous shadowbox card with two adorable images - your coloring is just fantastic!
    Have a nice week!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Alyce,
    No wonder it has sold.
    This card is amazing!!
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Darling little shadow box! Amazing job love all the detail! :)

    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wowwww Alyce this is absolutely stunning, wow, there is so much beauty here to see the detail of the card design is amazing, Tilda's look fantastic, stupendous creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  26. ...a beauty this shadowbox card certainly is! Beautiful design and great use of the papers; love the little banner and the fence. Sweet Tildas though I could have sworn she's holding a puppy. :-) Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge