Izzy's Friends

Friday, January 03, 2014

Hi everyone! Ooooh ooooh more exciting news from me today! A few changes in the new year... and I have been asked to join the Little Darlings Design Team!! :D Woohooo!!!! I loveee all of their images so I am beyond thrilled. 

Today I am popping in with some CandiBean inspiration for you... here is my card using Izzy's Friends.


I loooveee kitties... I have a grey little persian at home called Lila... but my problem is when I colour up cat stamps they all end up being grey hehe!! I have also used a ton of lovely embellies and papers from Live and Love Crafts. Here are the copic colours that I used:

Coloured Using No Lines Technique
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair Light: E53, E43, E57
Hair Dark: E33, E35, E37, E39
Purple Dress: V20, V24, V27, V29, BV08
Pink Dress: R00, RV11, RV32, RV34
Kitten and Grounding: W1, W3, W5


Hope you like them and thanks so much for stopping by! :D x

Supplies
(click the pictures to view products below)


You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. wow this is stunning!! awesome colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on new DT position Alyce! Awesome colouring as always.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on new DT position Alyce! Awesome colouring as always.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring Alyce. Congratulations on the new DT. Their images are so cute, I can see why you are excited.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft pastel shades Alyce and congratulations on your DT position!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image and card design. Love all the subtle colors.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, Alyce!!!! Love the little girls w/ Lila girl tucked in between!! ❤☺❤☺
    It could very easily be my 2 sweeties!!!
    Hope the new year brings you nothing but good things!!! Congrats on this new DT !! They are lucky to have you!!!

    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy
    ❤❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Alyce, love the very cute image and pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome
    I'm sorry that so few write comments
    but that does not mean you do not look at your blog
    I like to watch your work
    and yet always delighted them
    This work is lovely and as always wonderful made and pretty looks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your new DT position. Perfect image for you and of course perfectly coloured. Great design as well and there she is again - Alexandra! :-)

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your new DT! lovely card, love shaped cards... what die is it that you used for this card? XOX Tania

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge