Gardener Gayle


Hi everyone!Today I am sharing my Live and Love Crafts card with the theme of Birds. I picked this fun image Gardener Gayle from Little Darlings which to me is all about spring.. so a perfect theme when thinking about birds :)

My little bird is a cute little paper clip tucked in where the flowers are and shabby'd up with some Gesso :) I've used some yum Maja design papers and lots of yummy lace here too.

Here are the copic colours that I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E35, E43, E49
Outfit: Pink RV10, RV34, E04 Brown E40, E41, E43, E44, E47, E49
Leaves: G21, G94, G99

Hope you like her and you can find all of the products that I used below!! Thanks for stopping by :)

You Might Also Like


  1. wow, this is stunning. Gorgeous design and details and your coloring is awesome.

  2. Lush, lush, lush, I could look at your cards all day! so pretty and such stunning colouring lovely.
    Mel. xxx

  3. Absolutely STUNNING colouring Alyce.. the hair in particular! A gorgeous card that anyone would treasure!

    Christine x

  4. Stunning card Alyce..Loz

  5. This is stunning Alyce. Such a fabulous coloured image and the design is beautifully embellished.
    Hugs Sharon. x

  6. crazy butt beautiful..amazing!!!

  7. Another beauty that you've created Alyce! Stunning!

  8. Really beautiful Alyce. the colouring is magical. also love the embellsihments.
    Hugs Maz

  9. sweet and bellied up! :-) Beautiful colours & colouring.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

  10. I am delighted with your work
    It is wonderful and so beautifully made​​.
    Very beautifully presented.


Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge