Evie

Thursday, July 03, 2014

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my first little mixed media project using Evie by Saturated Canary. Way out of my comfort zone.. no idea what i was doing... but was fun!! ^_^ I loved playing around even though I don't own many stencils or sprays. I used some lace for texture on the canvas aswell from Live and Love Crafts - in fact LOTS of embellies from Live and Love Crafts :D 



I used Copics to colour her up and some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays in the background. Here are the copic colours that I used:

Skin: E000 E00 EE21 E11 E04 R20
Hair: BG45, BG49, BG78, Black 100
Tail: V15, V17, RV66, R56, BV08, BG78, BG49, BG45, BG54
Dotted the BG mix onto her skin aswell



It's very hard to photograph the finished piece... but hope you can get an idea! :D 



Thanks so much for stopping by :) x


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Fabulous mixed media project, love it. Love also your colouring of the mermaid, your mermaid class is on my wishlist :), just posted a card where I also used this image, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous...absolutely love the colours ❤️ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always l like the design and the image is coloured so beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing job on the Mixed Media! See you can even improvise and still looks Amazing! Love it Enjoy your Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Alyce this is fabulous, love her hair x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! The hair is amazing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge