Alisa with Roses

Friday, August 15, 2014

Hi everyone!!! I'm SO excited to share this with you all today.. I am so thrilled to be a guest designer over at Mo's Digital Pencil! ^_^ Here is my card today for the special Birthday themed challenge and I have used Alisa with Roses :)

She's so pretty right? Love her!! Here are the copic colours that I used on her:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Dress: V000, V01, V04, V06, V09
Flowers: RV63, RV56, RV59, G21, G94, G99




Hope you like her and thanks so much for stopping by!! ^_^ 




You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Oh Alyce!! This is stunning! I'm not usually a huge fan of purple but you definitely are changing my mind !! Love all the girly details like the charm and of course your coloring is just breathtaking !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful is your creation this is just so beautiful and perfect in every way xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, such fab colouring so lovely and perfect, lovely card also, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alyce this is beautiful! Wow!!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyce, Alyce....when you do a guest spot you do it up right girl. This is so gorgeous and perfect for our challenge. Thank you so much for agreeing to guest for us at Mo's. Sending you big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Alyce I totally love this, it is a gorgeous image anyway but you have made it incredible xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well hello there! It's been ages since I last visited. Can't sleep so I'm doing a bit of blog hopping... Were you aiming for a new record in no of layers? :-) The dress is Amazing with a capital A.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooh My the movement in that dress! Lovw Love Love

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge