Be Bold Be You Ballerina

Friday, August 22, 2014

Hi everyone! Just popping in today to share my latest DT card for the Anything Goes Challenge over at Tiddlyinks! I've used the gorgeous Be Bold, Be You Ballerina here :)


Do you like the white dots in her hair? I used a white molotow marker which is an acrylic paint pen just to dot them in.

Here are the copic colours I used on my card:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair/Black Outfit: W3, W5, W7, W9
Outfit: RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
The inking around her was done with Memento London Fog.






Thanks for stopping by today! :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wow stunning as always. Love the little white dots too sue xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is just adorable and perfect in every way xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..awesome image, awesome coloring, awesome card :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was interrupted yesterday, but what I wanted to say is that I love these Alma papers! Beautifully coloured image, especially her hair looks fantastic.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge