Singing Marci

21:12:00

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my movie inspired card for Live and Love Crafts!  My movie card is based off Duets... don't you think she is classy like Gwyneth Paltrow? :)

Lots of yummy laces on here... I love those pink laces layered on the right... my favourite!! ^_^

Here are the Copic Colours that I used to colour up Singing Marci by La La Land Crafts.

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, YR23, E15, E18
Dress: Purple BV000, BV00, BV02, BV13, BV08 Pink RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Microphone/Grounding: W1, W3, W5, W7

Want to learn how I colour? Make sure to head over to my colouring class website! :) We are also extending our special at the moment to receive the lightsource class for free with any of our technique class purchases ($15 value) !! Would love to see you there :)


Hope you have enjoyed my card today.. take a peek at the yummy goodies used below!!



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love it. The dress looks like silk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your colouring and it is such an inspiration, I love how you did the clothing, simply wonderfull, as your card is, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful as always you are so creative with your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. What a fabulous looking card. Gorgeous design and as alway's, gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duets..what? Did I miss a great movie or is it one of those so-so films? The card's anything but so-so though; gorgeous design.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge