Baby Seal Hugs

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my card using Baby Seal Hugs! How cute is this image? :D It's also a sneak peek of one of the images from the upcoming All About Animals online colouring class at Kit and Clowder! I'm so excited and hope you all are too :)


I've used so many goodies from Live and Love Crafts here... check out my supplies below! The background stamping with the dots is a really neat stamp from Visible Image... I just stamped it first in some gesso and then straight on my paper. 

Here are the Copic Colours that I've used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E43, E57
Outfit: Aqua BG13, BG49, BG78
Purple V000, V01, V04, V06, V09
Blue B32, B34, B39
Seal E41, E43, C1, C2, C5, C7



Hope you've enjoyed my card today, thanks so much for stopping by! :) 

Want to learn more about colouring? Stop by our online colouring class website and take a look at our classes :) 




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. ahhh this is so sweet again, I always enjoy looking at your colouring,it is fabulous as always and just love the cute seal, it is so cute, wishing you a lovely weekend, lots of hugs, xoxo, marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...the seal is adorable and it looks really cool with the dots.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge