Missing You

Monday, November 24, 2014

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my latest dt project for Art by Mi Ran using the beautiful Missing You digi stamp. Isn't she gorgeous? I love how she comes with the background so it is a whole scene that you are colouring :)

I also did her in some Christmassy colour tones... it's amazing how you can make a non-christmas image still look the part! Here are the copic colours that I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, Y17, E15, E18
Dress: R22, R46, R59, C5
Leaves: YG11, G21, YG63, G94, G99
Tree Trunks: E41, E43, E44, E47
Flowers: B32, B95, B97, B39
Sky: B91, Y00, YR20

If you would like to learn more about colouring please pop over to my colouring classes - I'd love to have you join in! :) We are also coming up to celebrating 5000 members...make sure you join us in our Facebook Group next weekend for the celebrations!



 
I hope you have enjoyed my project today!!  Thank you so much for stopping by! xx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This is stunning Alyce. The image is gorgeous and love how you have coloured her.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is awesome..
    Wishing you a Blessed Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Just stunning! TFS. Hugs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my; that's a huge image, but very pretty.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge