Bunting Becky

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hi everyone! Wooo how close is Christmas now? I bet you are all excited :D Today I am popping in to share my latest DT card for Art by Mi Ran using Bunting Becky. I've used some cinnamon sticks on my card from Live and Love Crafts... oh my gosh these smell amazing!!! Like a little gingerbread cookie hehehe :)



I used my copics on this one today... here are the colours that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E41, E43, E44, E47, E49
Dress: RV10, R81, R83, R85, R89
Green Accents: YG11, G21, G94, G99
Fur/Grounding: BV20, BV25




In other news, we just launched our next book for Book Club on the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group. We are reading Gone Girl this month. Pop over and take a peek - we do a review at the end of the month asking a few questions and having a chat :) Would love to have you join in!


And one last thing.. if you are looking for a Christmas present idea for yourself.... we now have gift vouchers over on the Kit and Clowder website! :D Why not start or even continue to learn more about colouring this Christmas! :D 


Hope you are all doing well with your Christmas preparations!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! :D 



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. gorgeous card. merry christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow awesome !!! I love your colouring and love the sweet pink colours you used, happy holidays and cuddles to sweet Lila, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kind of image. :-) Very pretty with the natural embellishment look, and yes, the cinnamon sticks smell fantastic.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts


    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stunning OMG I'm horrible at the distressed antique looking cards but you are a pro this is so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge