Hope

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Hi everyone! Still playing with my Spectrum Noir pencils :) Today is a colouring using Hope by The Paper Shelter. I have blended the colouring just by layering the pencils on top of each other and burnishing them. I hope you are all getting excited about colouring with pencils... we will be doing this together in early 2015!!! :D 


The colours that I have used are:

Skin: 002, 004, 007, 008, 089, 100
Hair: 074, 073
Blue Outfit: 001, 064, 069, 074, 071, 073
Purple Outfit: 080, 081, 082
Leaves: 046, 059, 060
Yellow Accents: 015, 018, 089
Dove: 113, 115, 117
Background is watercoloured using Sennelier L'Aquarelle paints

Paper I have used: Canson Drawing 220


I have entered The Paper Shelter challenge with this :D 

Hope you like her and thanks so much for stopping by! xx

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I just can't get over your colour with pencils . I must buy some for your class!!!
    Absolutely gorgeous as always..
    Merry Christmas :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colouring. I've just brought the pencils and accessories as well. Looking to having ago, will you be doing a class on these ?? Merry Christmas cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing and so gorgeous, I so enjoy looking at your colouring, it was well worth the effort this one, it is stunning, tfs, lots of hugs and cuddles to sweet Lila, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. You def. brought her to life; just gorgeous.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Alyce, it's a pleasure have your project in our challenge.
    What I could say about ? Great, really great as usual !!

    Thanks for joining us at TPS Challenge.
    Sandra, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Alyce. What a stunning image! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge