Tilda Hiding Rose Bouquet

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Hi everyone! I'm here today sharing my Spring Paris project for Live and Love Crafts this week... I had to google this one.. and the pictures of Spring in Paris are so pretty! I love the beautiful pink flowers and trees :) This is what my card is inspired by today! Plus I thought Tilda was just perfect for this theme.. very chic ;) Do you also like the beautiful heart chipboard? I loooveee these! This is by Southern Ridge Trading Company.. you have to check out their beautiful products :) 

I'm using the brand new Maja Designs papers today...aren't they so pretty! I love the beautiful vintage tones here :)

Here are the copic colours that I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
Outfit Blue: B32, B34, B39
Outfit Purple: RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Bouquet: R000, R11, R20, E04, G21, G94, G99 

If you'd like to learn more on colouring take a peek at our online classes here!


Hope you like my project and thank you so much for stopping by! x



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. It is nice to see you do a Tilda it has been a whilebut it was well worth the wait. I do love these new papers they are so Gorgeous and on my shopping list. Have a Great Week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card <3 as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been ages since I've seen you colour up a Tilda; great layers and a very sweet card!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge