Christmas Fairy

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Surprise! Only 9 more Thursdays until Christmas! Bet you weren't expecting that ;) I'm here to get you all excited and ready to start making your Christmas cards! Here is my project featuring Christmas Fairy by Tiddlyinks :)

She's all coloured up with Copic Markers, but I used Distress Inks around the edge of the image. 

Here are the Copic Colours that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Red Outfit: R22, R27, R29, R59, C5
Green Outfit: YG03, G21, G94, G99
Fuzzy Bits: C0, C1, C3, C5
Yellow Presents: Y35, Y38, E15

If you'd like to learn more about colouring don't forget to peek at our online colouring classes here :)


I hope you've enjoyed my project! Thanks for stopping by :)



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I just can't get over your coloring! I know, practice, practice, practice...but YOU have perfected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Alyce, it has been such a long time since I have made any cards and blogged but am getting back into it this weekend, so thought I'd pop in to leave some love Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "9 more Thursdays until Christmas" has both my daughter and I freaking out over here. (Though for different reasons.) So, thanks a lot for that. ;-)

    Gorgeous card! I love all the embellis, especially those vintage bells.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!! Love all the detail on the tower of presents!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge