Purfect

Thursday, November 12, 2015

All I want for Christmas is... CATS! Well... anything cat related right? ;) hehe!! Here is my project this week featuring the new Purfect stamps by The Greeting Farm - released on the 15th of this month! Lots of yummies from Live and Love Crafts here too!


I used Copics to colour up these cuties, including the background :)

Spotty cat: W1, W3, W5, E11, E13, E15, E18
Brown Cat: E41, E43, E44, E47
Black Cat: W3, W5, W7, W9

Want to learn how I coloured this background? :) You might want to keep your eyes open for our next Create and Learn online colouring class ;) Just saying!!

Hope you enjoyed my project today... thanks for stopping by! :D




You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This is fabulous! Love it and so nice and vibrant! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha What a Fun Card Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty is your card l just adore your image backing papers and layout as always you have created a wonderful card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too just LOVE anything 'cat' lol. Your card is very pretty!!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cute cute, love it , lots of hugs to you and cuddles to sweet Lila, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness the cats tongue is a riot. The cats just look so happy on your card. I really love the background the technique looks like something new.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg.... that cat on top... hahahahahahaaa!!!1 love it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge