Icy

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Hi everyone! I'm here to share my Blue Christmas card  for Live and Love Crafts with you! I've gone for a Wintery Frozen theme - we are all about Frozen over here even though it is hot in Australia! The image is Icy by The Greeting Farm and coloured with Copics.


I've used the new Maja Designs Home for the Holidays papers! They were perfect for this wintery project! 

Here are the Copic colours that I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E50, E53, E55, E35
Blue Outfit: B91, B34, BG05, B39
Aqua: BG43, BG49

To learn more about colouring pop over and peek at our online colouring classes here!

I hope you liked my project today! Thanks for stopping by! :)


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Once again, just beautiful! I know where you got your inspiration, Elsa, uh, I mean, Alyce! Hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so wonderfull and sweet, I so love your colouring, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! So cute, I need to make one like it for my little Elsa (Lily) lol. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous! I just love every single detail on it!!~ I wish I was more comfortable with shabby chic designs! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge