Polar Snow

15:44:00

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my card using the new Maja Design Home for the Holidays papers that have just arrived over at Live and Love Crafts! I lvoe the colour of these... they are so versatile that you don't have to use them purely for Christmas Cards! I've used Polar Snow by Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps and coloured her up with Copics.
 

Here are the Copic markers that I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: V01, W3, W5, W7, W9
Turquoise Outfit: BG43, BG49, BG78
Purple Outfit: V000, V01, V04
Wings: V01, BG43, BV20, BV23

The background was done with Distress Inks.
If you would like to learn more about colouring please pop over to our online colouring classes at www.kitandclowder.com!


I hope you've liked my project! Thanks so much for stopping by!



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Alyce, this is a gorgeous card! I love every bit of it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Alice! Happy Weekend. Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge