Girl with Hair Wrap

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my project for Live and Love Crafts using the super cute stamp Girl with Hair Wrap by Julia Spiri. I've coloured her up with my Copics.



I've used some of the new beautiful papers from Maja Design - aren't they so pretty! They would look beautiful on so many different projects. 

Here are the Copic markers that I've used to colour her:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E55, E35
Blue Outfit: B32, B34, B39
Pinky/Purple Outfit and Cherries: RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99

If you'd like to learn more about colouring, don't forget to take a peek at our online colouring classes!


I hope you've enjoyed my card! Thanks for stopping by! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge