Gardening Marci

Thursday, August 25, 2016


Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my little summer project for Live and Love Crafts with you! The image here is Gardening Marci by La La Land Crafts and I have coloured her up using this month's August Online Colouring Class at Kit and Clowder to give her the background. I wanted to show how you can use the class to colour an image, and still make it up into a card! 

I've used the new Summertime papers from Maja Designs with her.


 Lots of little details on here... I thought the little apples would be the perfect touch - aren't they adorable? :) 

Here is the colouring of Marci on the card.

Here is the full colouring project that we go through in the class, which you can find more details on here: 



I hope you've enjoyed my project today! Thanks so much for stopping by!




You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge