Champagne

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Hi everyone! I'm popping in to share my card for Live and Love Crafts with you today :) I've used lots of gorgeous Maja Designs papers and some of the yummy new laces :)


The beautiful image is from Jade Dragonne. You can find her images on her Deviantart site here!

I've coloured her up with my Copic Markers and used only 5 markers to do it! It was a lot of fun playing with Sepia tones :) Would you like to learn to colour this image? Ooohhh I might have a freebie coming for our Monthly Class members over at out Online Colouring Class website!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is gorgeous l love the image and the colouring is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just discovered your blog from my blog- silly, I never thought to look for one before now! (duh-oh *mentally slaps head* ) lol.

    She's gorgeous and I'm so excited that you're going to be teaching me this on a video next month - that's awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge