Martini

Thursday, October 06, 2016

Hi everyone! I'm popping in to share my latest project for Live and Love Crafts using some yummy Pion Designs papers! I've coloured up this fun image, Martini, by Jade Dragonne using just 5 Copic Markers! :)


Do you know want to learn how to colour this cutie? Oooohhhh I might have a secret there ;) There might be something coming to our online colouring classes next month ;) 


I love the little rusty metal hearts... they have so much beautiful texture in real life!


I hope you've enjoyed my project! Thanks so much for stopping by!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your card is gorgeous - as always Alyce, your colouring is stunning and I can't wait to see what pops into the class email soon :D yay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge