You are Awesome!

Tuesday, April 25, 2017



Hi everyone! I've been having a play with the Nuvo Crystal Drops by Tonic Studios today on a fun little project :) They are just like liquid pearls and you can make all different sized embellishments for your projects. I found these super easy to use and they dried nice and round without any little peaks on top! 


The background has been watercoloured with an Aquaflow marker by Tonic on some Arches Hot Press Watercolour Paper. The flowers were coloured up with my Copic Markers. If you'd like to learn more about colouring flowers like this, don't forget to check out our Elements of Nature Online Colouring Class - you receive over 20 stamps for free! :) 



I hope you've enjoyed my project today - and don't forget... you are awesome! :) 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This is gorgeous. Where are the flowers from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did these ones myself lovely - keep eyes peeled! <3 eee!

      Delete
  2. I have the Elements of Nature Class but didn't see these flowers. did you do them yourself or buy them? I would love to have this digi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did these myself Debbie ^_^ They might be coming for something else soon ^_^ xx

      Delete
    2. OMG, I hope so they are gorgeous! You are so talented and so willing to help us beginners with such grace. So glad I found you!

      Delete
  3. Wow...gorgeous, you are an amazing artist, I've been wondering around your website and blog for 3 hrs now, I need to get to bed but I'm just so intrigued by how gorgeous your work is! I just found you tonight when I was looking for something else, thank you so very much for being so kind as to help us beginners, I never took art in school now I wish I had. I hope to be back to purchase some classes after I learn the colouring 101, I just got the spectrum noir markers and want to be able to colour with them, I'm on 2 design teams and my team mates have developed in their colouring so beautifully, I want to catch up to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous. I need to save money for that class, for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge