CC Tuesday - The Stamp Spot DT Post

Monday, February 20, 2012

Hi everyone! Today I want to share with you a card I made for The Stamp Spot using the funky CC Tuesday stamp from The Greeting Farm. I love how funky punky she is! hehe

I started off with this beautiful Basic Grey DP and really wanted to base the card around this. I love the Basic Grey papers, they are all so vibrant and versatile! I teamed this with some Butter and Black cardstock as a border. The black dp is from My Mind's Eye but the print isn't showing up very well in my photograph :(




I added some black funky stitching around the border, some kaisercraft pearls, and some ribbon from my stash. The black hearts are a die cut from My Favourite Things. I stitched down the centre of the hearts with yellow thread to add a pop of colour.



To match the paper, I decided to use pink and yellow tones to colour CC. She was a lot of fun to colour and I even used my brand new Spectrum Noir pens! These are amazing...a must have if you are just starting out at colouring and the copic price tag is a little daunting. Here are the colours that I used below:

Skin: (copic) E50, E53, E00, E11
Hair: (Spectrum Noir): PP3, PP5, BP2
Dress: (copic) Y11, Y15 (Spectrum Noir) PP3, BP2
Boots: (Spectrum Noir) IG1, IG4, 1G10



Don't forget that you still have time to enter our Monthly Challenge, and we are also offering some special candy this week for anyone who leaves a comment on any posts for this month!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Supplies




You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. lovely card!!!Saw you at MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Alyce, love the gorgeous bright colours
    Hugs
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and colouring Alyce. Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love how you've coloured the image! Love Jayne. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love her pink hair - gorgeously colored and love her outfit, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautifully colored. Love those highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Hun this is just so beautiful your detail is just amazing hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh Alyce your card is gorgeous I love the pink card and the colour combo you've used aww thank you so much for your lovely comments hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool card, great image and your colouring is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous Alyce, I love the colours :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Alyce, loove her beautifully coloured pink hair lol! Take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooo this is gorgeous!
    So bright and beautiful and I LOVE that pink hair. How I wish I was young enough to get my hair dyed pink :)

    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sweetie totally gorgeous card love the colours & the image, her hair looks awesome hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge