I Spy A Cutie Pie!

Thursday, March 29, 2012



*WOW! Sorry everyone I did not realise that word verification had automatically turned itself back on?? I took this off AAAAAAAGES ago so I am really annoyed that it was on! Thank you all so much for commenting anyway - I know it is annoying and it is now back off :) *

Grr Blogger! I Scheduled this post and then Blogger deleted it instead of posting it! >_< Anyway....today I have some Little Miss Muffet inspiration to share with you! I have used the super cute Agent Bubblegum Spying, and decided to create a bright and playful card :)


I have used papers from My Mind's Eye, a lattice border punch, some twine and rhinestones. The rosettes were done using my Tim Holtz die, and I came up with the sentiment myself (hehe!) and printed it using Word. The dot border was done using my sewing machine without any thread.


I coloured Agent Bubblegum using Copic Markers. Here are the colours that I used:

Skin: E50, E53, E00, E11
Hair: E50, E53, YR21
Shirt: R20, R22, R29
Shorts: BG01, BG05, BG09
Shoes/Binoculars: C3, C5, C7



Challenges that I am entering with this card:

Wishcraft - Waste Not Wednesdays (I used some coloured twine..I have a big stash of this and love it but always forget to use it! :)
Die Cuttin' Divas - Rosettes, Ribbon, and Rhinestones (I hope twine is ok..if not you can just delete my entry :)
Lady Bug Crafts Ink - Spots and Stripes (I love the wood grain paper...stripes without being 'stripes'!)
Digital Tuesday - Your Favourite Colour (My fave colour is red and I don't often use it in card making so this was a lot of fun! :)


Don't forget you still have one week to play along with the Silhouette Challenge over at Little Miss Muffet. There is even a freebie to get you started! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)




Hope you all have a great day. Thanks so much for popping by and your lovely comments - I truly appreciate it! :)

Supplies



You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. WOW! Just ran across your blog and signed up as a new follower. Glad I found it.. your colouring is fabulous - love that big braid in her hair and how you've coloured it. Fabulous layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and image Alyce..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyce, I LOVE this! Bloggers been having major issues lately, I wonder if they're just trying to make it all even better!!! (hoping!!)

    Gorgeous card and I am LOVING that image!!!! Beautiful coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It came up in reader but without any pics. I clicked to come over and saw it had been deleted. Someone else on the team had the same thing (at least on my end) happen...
    All the same, your card is perfect! The coloring and design are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the combo of papers you used! Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder why Blogger is giving everyone on your side of the world problem? Hmmm???? Well, I got a peek at this cutie yesterday when the LMM challenge posted. Your coloring is fantastic as always and I just love those rosette flowers. I've been on the fence about buying that die cause I didn't have (and couldn't find locally) the extended cutting plates for my Cuttlebug. Saw them in the store the other day so I just might fall off on the "BUY" side of the fence. LOL Hugs Alyce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card, Alyce! I love the fun image and you've colored it so well! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Alyce! I love the vibrant fun colours and the sentiment is so cute!

    Blogger seems to be having lots of problems lately!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card sweetie loving the lush image. She is my fave...

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring is amazing Alyce! Love the highlights and low lights - fabulous. They layout and papers are wonderful too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab paper choices to go with this sweet image, they totally bring to mind tree forts and club houses! And your sentiment is really cute and clever too... fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastically fun card! Love the cheery colors and the multiple layers look fantastic not to mention your amazing coloring.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Love that cute image, great papers and layout too. Thanks for playing along with my WNW challenge this week hun :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is wonderful! Love the red matting to truly make all the panels stand out and your coloring is beautiful!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how cute! Your patterned papers and colors look terrific! And your rosettes are perfect. Thanks for entering the Die Cuttin' Divas challenge this week--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG!This is stunning. Great image as well. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning sweetie this is gorgeous hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous coloring as always, Alyce! and that image with the sentiment is so fun! and yeah, blogger's been a bugger lately, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi alyce, i grabbed the freebie, it's so cute but i don't know what to do with it. haha. i love your card and that witty little sentiment! gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your card Alyce! That blond hair combo is wonderful, need to try it out. And I love the rosettes, I always forget about them but they look really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A beautiful card. lovely image and fantastic colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. How wonderful, and I love your sentiment. You did a great job with the reds in your card, they add such a great pop of color. Thank-you for sharing at the Digital Tuesday Challenge this week!
    {Hugs} Barb, GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is so fab, Alyce! Gorgeous hair colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely stunning Alyce, your colouring is gorgeous. She is a great image :) Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is GORGEOUS Alyce - I LOVE LOVE LOVE your work girly!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous card! Love the rosettes and your coloring is fantastic!
    Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card. Love the image so cute....love the papers too.
    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink this time.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Glad we could "showcase" your card this week at Die Cuttin' Diva. Congratulations! Come grab our badge!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi I am a new follower, I think your work is just amazing! Beautiful card and I especially love how you did the sentiment. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful!!! Fabulous coloring and wonderful papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a beautiful card, love all the layers.
    Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is great and I love the solid layout! The decorative paper is awesome and the color scheme is fabulous. :D Love it! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabulous card! I love everything about it!! Thanks for sharing with us at LCI this fortnight, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  34. what a fab image and perfect sentiment
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week for our spots and stripes challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge