Little Miss Muffet New Release

Monday, March 19, 2012

Hi everyone! Today there is a new release over at Little Miss Muffet and they are totally awesome! Don't forget to pop over and take a look. I have coloured up the gorgeous Eleanor May as inspiration. She told me she wanted to be bright and cute today :)



I used some gorgeous papers from the My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline collection, a doily and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, and some pearl flourishes. I added some machine stitching around to give it a more polished look, and some ribbon and twine from my stash.



I coloured Eleanor May using copic markers. Here are the colours that I used:

Skin: E50, E53, E00, E11
Hair: E31, E35, E37
Dress: B00, B02, B12
Hat: R11, R20, R22



Don't forget to pop on over and take a peeky at the other DT members' cards and see all of the new releases! ALSO there is a little giveaway over at the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. Head on over to leave a comment on the new releases and you could win all four of the Petite Dames! Woohoo!

Challenges that I am entering this week:

Truly Madly Crafty - Colour Inspiration
Catered Crop - Stitching
Colour Create - Pink, Blue, and White
Pixie Dust Studio - Sketch (I turned the sketch on its side and changed the circle to a square :)


I will be back soon to show you all something ;) Thanks for popping by! :)

Supplies




You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Alyce what a great image and a pretty card I love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Miss Muffet is super cute and I love the card you've created! Lots of gorgeous little details.

    Happy birthday, hope you have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyce, this is super cute! I love those hatters and want them all. hehehe
    Your coloring is beautiful and I love the wood with the flowers. Gorgeous!
    Is it your birthday? Well Happy Birthday blessings to you, have a lovely day!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo Cute Elyce..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! I love the decorative paper and the layout is fantastic. Excellent coloring and the flowers are a perfect embellishment. :D So cute to have the pearls on the hat! Welcome to the team!! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love your pretty colours and stunning image, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous sweetie loving the colours & I love the Hatters.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Alyce - that image is just too cute!! Fab colouring as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo great design and another cutie wonderfully colored. Love that little twine bow. Nice contrast with your other elements. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You colored her beautifully! Those little pearls in her hat are fabulous!

    Hope you enjoyed your bday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those MME papers are perfect for her! She is too funny, and her purses are super cute! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card love the image and the flowers look fab thanks for your lovely comments hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alyce its just adorable and I am yet again amazed at your colouring skills. You really bring life into your images!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so pretty, alyce! i'm so amazed at how you can create such depth in your coloring! love the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful details. very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. stunning combo of papers and image Slyce, beautifully coloured and designed too, great sheen on her hair
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Alyce this is one beautiful card, great layout and superb colouring.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous card, I love this Alyce! Thx for joining us at Take The Pixie challenge!!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, Alyce!! Your colouring is beautiful and I love the image and fab embellies! Thanks for playing along with us at Colour Create this fortnight! Juliexxx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge