Sweetie

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Hi everyone!I'm here today to share my project for Live and Love Crafts featuring this super cute new stamp called Sweetie from Whimsy Stamps. We have a recycling theme this week and what I've done is used the end of my Maja Designs papers where it has the little barcode as my sentiment from the Sweet Little Princess paper! Make sure you don't throw these out as they sometimes have coordinating sentiments or patterns that you can use in your projects! 


Here are the Copic colours that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R29
Hair: E47, E35, E53
Outfit: B91, B95, B99
Mauve Outfit/Flowers; RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Leaves: G21, G94, G99
Background - drops of R81 and BV20 Copic ink with rubbing alcohol

To learn more about colouring come and take a peek at our online colouring classes! :)


I hope you've enjoyed my card! Thanks for stopping by :)




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Alyce
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet Alyce, I especially love the background....works brilliantly with the image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful as always Alyce :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge