Valentine's Anya

17:00:00


Hi everyone!I'm popping in to share my latest project for Live and Love Crafts featuring a stamp called Valentine's Anya by The Greeting Farm, which I've coloured using my Copics! I've used a whole bunch of gorgeous new papers from Maja Designs here today!


The little sentiment is from a Pion Designs Borders sheet... I've just cut it out and inked it up :)

Here are the Copic colours that I've used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
Outfit Pink: R00, R20, RV34
Dress: B32, B34, B39, G00, BG45, BG49

I've coloured her up using techniques from our Online Colouring Classes at the Kit and Clowder website here :)


I hope you've enjoyed my project! Thanks for stopping by :)



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, this is stunning! That hair is so gorgeous coloured! Love all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many consider me one of the top Youtube Marketing Training people in the business, and companies pay me ... Video Traffic Academy is a 5 module A-Z training course.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge