Spring Whisper + LMM New Release!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hi everyone! Have you seen the new releases over at Little Miss Muffet lately? If you haven't you have to pop over and check them out and don't forget there is still time left to enter this week's Anything Goes Challenge! One of my faves from the new release is the Angel accessories pack -  I have used the angel wings on Spring Whispers :)



Isn't she just so pretty! I think the wings really suit her :) I have also used one of the new background images 'Pillar' from Crafts and Me - I think it's a perfect fit!


Now I tried a new combination for her hair and am not completely convinced. It is quite dark so maybe I need just a few more highlights....Here are the colours that I used anyway:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R11
Hair: E11, E15, E08, YR02, YR07
Dress: Blue BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09 Orange YR000, YR02, YR07
Wings/Pillar: W0, W1, W3, W5, W7

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Challenges that I am entering with this card:

Crafty Card Makers - Distressing (I distressed all of my papers using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo and by crumpling :)
The Paper Girls Challenge - Chipboard (I used a gorgeous chipboard frame :)
Use Your Stuff - Texture (I have used chipboard, fabric, just ribbon, lace - lots of texture! :)

Supplies




You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Absolutely Stunning image and LOVE the wings.. Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dark hair, it is very rich looking and that frame is gorgeous. Lovely card Alyce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiyah Alyce!
    oh wow!! wow wow wow!! this is awesome hun! I love the frame and the image is gorgeous!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the perfectly coloured image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wwo so stunning alyce.gorgeous image and i really love her hair :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally amazing card. LOTS of layers and texture. Thanks for joining us on the Use Your Stuff blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pretty! I love how you colored her wings, they look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is very pretty, sitting in a gorgeous setting.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, another beauty Alyce! Gorgeous image, fabby colouring and I love everything you've used :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Besides the fact that this is yet another completely jaw dropping card by you, I LOOOOOVE that you kept the pedestal and the wings original(ish) looking. That is AWESOME!!!!! Gorgeous work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love!! the frame is so pretty and all the flowers too! and what a cute little bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at that gorgeous red hair! Another stunner Alice. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alyce, this is just breath taking beautiful! So many fantastic details and I love the distressing and of course your coloring of the image. So wonderful!

    I can not for the life of me figure out why your posts don't show up in my Google Reader.....I guess I'll just have to start checking your blog every single day. Love looking at your gorgeous art!

    Lovely card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the red hair combo you've used and the pleats look amazing. The chipboard frame just sets her off beautifully! amazing work as always.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card. Your colouring is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
    Nikki F x

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohh another absolutely stunning card Alyce hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. That chipboard frame is gorgeous! So is the card! Thanks for participating at the Paper Girls Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Stunning! So much wonderful texture on this.
    Thanks for playing along this week on the Use Your Stuff challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is stunning Alyce! Fabulous colouring and gorgeous embellishments!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  20. She looks fabulous and I love her sitting on the pillar! Great colors and I love how Zoe's frame turned out. :D All the flowers on there makes this look amazing! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow what a stunning card, I love the image and how you've coloured her (I think her hair looks fab btw it's so rich) and the embellishments you've used look amazing. I love the distressed papers and frame too - so lovely.

    Thanks for joining in with my Distress It! challenge on Crafty Cardmakers.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautifully colored Alyce, her dress and hair are just wonderful. Amazing card as always! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for joining our Distress It challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this week, what gorgeous colours for her hair!
    Hugs
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so pretty and I love that frame. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge