Video Tutorial :: Watercolour Backgrounds

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing with you a fun little tutorial :) I have taken Fairy Abigail by CC Designs and coloured her up with my copics, and then have done a nice soft watercolour background around her using paints. This technique is really difficult to do with copics as you generally get quite a hard line.
2014.04.14_CC Designs Fairy Abigail b
I have created a little video tutorial for you to watch aswell! The link is over on the blog on the Kit and Clowder website :) 
I have used Copics to colour her up and Sennelier L'Aquarelle's to do the background. Here are the colours that I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20Hair: E50, E53, E43, E44Dress/Wings: G00, BG13(w), BG49 (w), BG78 (w), Y11, Y15(w), Y17, E15, E18 
Background: Sennelier L'Aquarelle (I have the 14 pack - these allow you to add more colour with less layers of ink which is what you need for copic card)
899 Forest Green, 805 Phtalo Green Light, 917 Dioxazine Purple, 501 Lemon Yellow
Thanks so much for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. OMG! Alyce, you have done it again.
    How beautiful is that colouring. I love, love, love the colour of her dress and it certainly looks lovely with the watercolour background too.
    So gorgeous.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Alyce, your background is to die for, it certainly looks like heaven. your little angel is more than adorable. your coloring just makes me dream.....Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The angel is just adorable and you colored her beautifully. I love the background. I think I need to purchase this little angel. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge