Sagittarius Tilda

Thursday, May 01, 2014

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a great day :) I am here today to share my latest card for Live and Love Crafts. The challenge theme this week is a mood board, and I took the beautiful pinks and greens to inspire my card today. I have coloured up Sagittarius Tilda...it feels so long since I have coloured a Tilda up!! :)
Here are the copics I used to colour her up:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E41, E43, E47, E79
Dress: Pink R11, R20, RV95, E04
Green: YG11, YG23, G94, G99
Grounding: W1, W3, W5




I just want to let you all know there is also a free live colouring event this weekend that I am doing with Simply Betty Stamps. For more information join up to the facebook event on the Kit and Clowder group, and also visit the Live Colour page for colour details. Make sure you join up to the website while you are there to stay in touch with all of the upcoming events :)



Thanks so much for stopping by! :)



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Beautiful image and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and looove the colours you've chosen! I love this particular stamp and it's always fun to see others interpretations of folds and stuff like that. Very inspiring! Thanks! xx Madeleine aka scrapkonst.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and image Alyce..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so nice to see you do a Maggie again! Looooving all your Gorgeous soft colours with depth! Loooove it! Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Alyce,
    This is gorgeous! LOVE it!! Your creations are stunning as always! Hope Kit and Clowder is going from strength to strength!!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. At first I thought this card was for the Spring Garden theme, but then I realized it does fit both. I make it too easy for you... :-) Yeah it's certainly been a whle since I saw a Tilda creation of yours; it seems you've had more variety this year, and I suppose that's not a bad thing when one colours much as you do?! Intrigued by your new arty twine decos.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts


    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alyce, that is a truly gorgeous card, I love the colours and the embellishments. I have joined your blog and mine is as follows
    craftysandyscards.blogspot.com.au if you wanted to check me out LOL xx And I have entered your GD opportunity too!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge