Marci with Camera

Monday, December 15, 2014

Hi everyone! I'm having a bit of a play with Spectrum Noir pencils today :) So just thought I would share my colouring of Marci with Camera by La La Land Crafts (from the November Club Kit!) :)

Here are the colours that I used in order from lightest - darkest:)

Skin: 002, 004, 007, 008, 089, 100, 034 (blush)
Hair: 007, 008, 096, 100 
Purple Outfit:065, 066, 068, 078, 079,082
Green Outfit: 043, 045, 057
Black Outfit: 115, 117, 120

Paper: Canson Drawing 220

Shading around was done with 117 and a paper stump. I haven't used gamsol on this piece or a blending pencil... just blended with the pencils themselves :) Hope you have enjoyed my colouring today... and if you want to learn how I've coloured using my pencils then stay tuned... we will of course be colouring in a class coming soon in the new year :D x Here is another practice one for you aswell before I leave using Zorana by Saturated Canary :) 


Thanks for stopping by! :D 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Gosh both images are gorgeous and coloured so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Alyce Keegan! Your coloring with pencils is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have known these were coloured with pencils, Alyce!!! Amazing work!!!
    Merry Christmas,
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what an awesome job coloring these. I agree with Candy, they do not look like they were done with pencil

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge