Little Deer

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Hi everyone! I'm sharing my project for this week's Holiday theme over at Live and Love Crafts! I did this one up for a Christmas card in slightly non traditional colours of pink and light green instead of red and bright green. This image is Little Deer by Ppinky Dolls.

I've kept the design nice and simply and just layered up some papers and small lace. I love how some of the Pion Design paper sheets come with little sentiments on them aswell that you can use in your projects.

Here are the copics that I used on my project:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R29
Hair: E53, E43, E15
Outfit Green: G21, G94, G99
Outfit Pink: R11, R20, E04
Deer: E11, E13, E15, E18

If you'd like to learn a bit more on colouring pop over to our online classes here.

I hope you've enjoyed my card for today! Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Fab colouring as always and love your card, cuddles to sweet Lila and hugs to you, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, not tradicional christmas colors...uhmmmm i really love it...^__^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge