Alyce + Jon

Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Hi everyone! I'm popping by to share my latest card for the Live and Love Crafts Monthly challenge starting this week! This week we have a sketch we are working on! And... don't be shocked... but I haven't done a colouring! Hehehee! I've used one of our beautiful Engagement Photos that we just got back :) I thought this would make a really pretty keepsake card!

I printed my photo out on Cryogen White paper so it has a bit of sparkle aswell. All of my goodies come from Live and Love Crafts and you can find all of the links below :) 

If you want to take a little peek at our Engagement Shoot you can pop over to our Photographer's page here :)

I hope you've enjoyed my little project today! Thanks for stopping by x


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi Alyce,
    I love your little project. Its beautiful.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alyce, a very beautiful and so romantic card! I loved seeing your engagement pictures, very beautiful pictures!
    I wish you all the best!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. This keepsake card is precious and truly a keepsake. Congratulations. Wishing you both all the best.
    I was confused when I first saw the title of this blog entry. My name is Alyce, which I'm sure you know is an unusual name. And, my son's name is Jon.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge