Anna

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Hi everyone! I'm popping in today to share my last dt post for Live and Love Crafts! I'm so sad that the store is closing :( I hope you like my tag today.. I've piled on a lot of goodies and coloured up this cute stamp Brooke from Stamp Anniething to look like Anna from Frozen ^_^ Do you like this cute stamp? We are giving her away for FREE over in our Kit and Clowder Facebook Group for our Advent Calendar of Giveaways! 




I've added a touch of white paint to the flowers and papers to help give them a softer finish.

Here are the Copic colours that I used on my project:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E95, E97, E99, E15, E18, (E50, E53 for white streak)
Outfit Aqua: BG53, BG57
Outfit Blue: B60, B63, B66, B69
Outfit Pink: RV63, RV66, RV69
Top: Black 100, G17, Y15
I've also added detail with a White Uniball Signo Pen.

Want to learn to colour with me? Check out our online colouring classes here! :)




I hope you've enjoyed my project! Thank you so much for stopping by!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge