Australia Private Classes :)

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a great day...I am just popping in with a little announcement :) I am starting up my own private classes in Brisbane, Australia! Smaller classes where the focus is on exactly what you want to learn. You will also be able to work with a group of people at the same pace as you so you don't feel like you are getting left out or waiting around if you are at more of an advanced level. 

For you international peeps... just letting you know that online classes are STILL in the works... it got put on the backburner when I started my new job this year but I will be finalising over Christmas just in time for the new year! Stay tuned for more info!

If you are interested, please contact me for more information at olavana@hotmail.com. Thanks so much!! xxx


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh Alyce I wish you were here in Canberra. I'd love to do some classes with you! Will watch for your online info.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your still doing some online classes. It means interstate people can join in the fun too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your projects, so if I can fit online classes in my measely budget, I would be very interested in taking them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge